Sunday, June 10, 2012

NOTD: My first jelly sandwich!

Hey guys! Just a super short post for today. Yesterday I tried my first jelly sandwich mani! It's definitely not the most awesome thing in the world -- compared to others I've seen -- but I thought it turned out pretty neat!

I used Don't Touch My Tutu! from OPI and a random Orly glitter I picked up on my last trip to Sally's called Can't Be Tamed. (It's got small purple hex glitters with black microglitter in a clear base.)

The results:


It reminds me of those candies that come out during Easter that are the speckled egg chocolates. Anyone else see that or even know what I'm talking about?? Haha 

Coming up this week I have another creation from Pam at Girly Bits that I'm in love with! I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment